Terms & Conditions / FAQs
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. The terms listed are subject to change at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference. To order goods using this website you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the mainland UK. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
Product Information / Description
Whilst we take every step to ensure that the goods we sell are described accurately, our information is gathered from various sources, some of which themselves may be inaccurate. We cannot therefore guarantee the absolute reliability of our site content. Customers should use our site in conjunction with manufacturer websites to ensure total accuracy of description.
The price payable for the goods we sell will be confirmed at the time you place your order. All our prices include V.A.T. The advertised price does not constitute a legally-binding contract and we reserve the right to alter the pricing if a product has been priced incorrectly. Should this be necessary we will contact you whereby you can choose to re order at the correct price or cancel the original order with a full refund.
Should you find one of our products advertised cheaper with a local competitor we will match the price subject to the same terms and conditions including guarantee period, delivery charges and any other promotional offers included. The item must also be brand new, in stock and supplied by an authorised dealer. Price match must be negotiated at the time of purchase as we are unable to offer this retrospectively. Please call 01932 851110 or email email@example.com for more information.
Loyalty Voucher Promotions
From time to time certain products may be promoted on-line with loyalty vouchers - the loyalty voucher value may be used as payment or part payment towards your next on-line purchase. The voucher code will be emailed to you on completion of your initial purchase. The loyalty voucher promotions are only valid for the specific products as advertised and are not applicable to package deals that may include the same product (unless specifically advertised as so)
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Maestro (only credit or debit cards issued in the UK will be accepted, payments attempted using credit or debit cards issued from overseas will be declined). We will require the cardholders information including full name and address details which must match those held by the card issuer (billing address of the credit or debit card). Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing and delivery of your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received. BACS (bank transfer) and cheques are accepted as methods of payment but goods will only be despatched once the payment has been cleared which can take at least 5 working days.
Accepting orders and security
Before we accept your order we may use the information you have given to us, or we already hold about you, or which we receive from any enquiry we may make to confirm your identity. This assists us to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
1. A signature will be required at the point of delivery. You will be signing to say that you have received the number of parcels shown on the delivery paper-work and that they are in good condition - if this is not the case, you must make a note of any discrepancies / damage on the driver's documentation. Any damage / loss must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
2. We deliver to the UK mainland only.
3. We include free delivey on all orders with a value over £35, with a next-day service for items over £85 (item must be in stock and order received before 1.00pm). For non stock items please email us or call 01932 851121 to check delivery times. If you require delivery on a specific day please contact us on 01932 851110 or leave a note in the customer notes section when placing your order.
4. We may contact you to establish whether you have the necessary accessories to connect your equipment to ensure hassle-free use of your purchase and optimise the performance of your product.
5. We may contact you as a security precaution to prevent fraudulent transactions.
6. On rare occasions certain goods may be unavailable for reasons outside of our control, in this instance we will contact you with an expected delivery date whereby you can choose to either wait or cancel the order for a full refund. If you agree to wait for delivery and the goods are not delivered within the agreed timescale you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. Orders will be delivered on our behalf by one of our couriers and made between 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. If a timed delivery is required (e.g. before 12.00pm, Saturday) we can arrange this for you but at extra cost.
7. Our courier companies are not insured to enter your house/premises and will therefore require your help (or other recipient) in handling any order in excess of 25kgs. Our couriers will only deliver goods to the ground floor. Please note that we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by a delay in delivering goods if we were not responsible for the delay.
8. Whilst every effort is made to deliver your purchases on time we cannot be held responsible for non delivery, or for consequential financial loss due to non delivery. Our couriers do not work to timeslots - delivery can occur any time between 8am and 6pm unless a specific delivery slot has been agreed (at additional cost to you)
9. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Customer Service Department on 01932 851110 We strongly recommend that you keep the original packaging in case you have any reason to return your purchase to us in the future, this will help to protect it from any damage during transit.
10. If a delivery attempt fails (nobody in to sign for delivery) a second delivery attemp will be made the following day, if this is also unsuccessful the item will then be returned to the local depot where it may be collected from, failing this it will be returned to our own warehouse - in this case a new delivery will be organised and charged for or if the item is no longer required a refund will be issued less our shipping costs. (this excludes items that hve been refused due to obvious signs of damage during transit. This does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.)
We are authorised dealers for all the products we sell and all items are supplied with the standard manufacturers warranty period (usually 12 or 24 months - please conract us for details or visit the manufacturer's own website to confirm) The guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse by the customer. In addition, routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc), cosmetic damage and tuning of channels are not covered.
If your product should fail within the guarantee period please contact our Customer Service Department for instructions on how to get the unit repaired (usually by return to the manufacturer's nearest authorised service agent or to ourselves). Our Customer Service Department can be contacted on 01932 851110 Monday - Saturday 9.00am to 6.00 pm and Sunday 10.30am to 4.00pm, alternatively please email email@example.com
Cancellations & Returns
Weybridge Audio adheres to the UK's Distance Selling Regulations which cover all internet and mail order sales and state that from the time the order is placed up until fourteen working days from the "day after" the day the goods are received, the consumer has the right to cancel the order.
To return an item the customer must inform us in writing or by email firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen working days that he/she wishes to return an item. Please include your name, address and original order number in all correspondence.
The cost of returning the item to Weybridge Audio is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty in which case we will arrange to collect the faulty item at our expense). It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item arrives safely and in good condition so we would suggest using an insured courier/postal service.
For larger items we can arrange to collect the item using our own couriers and the shipping charge will be deducted from the refund.
The goods must be returned to us in 'as new' condition, complete with 'as new' original packaging and accessories
Any 'free gifts' supplied with the goods must be returned (if not returned the full value of free gifts will be deducted from the refund)
Full refund of the cost of the goods will be given upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department who will check if all the correct products have been returned and that they are in satisfactory condition.
1. Faulty goods returns - If the goods are being returned as faulty and the fault is confirmed by our returns department you will be refunded the full invoice amount (provided the item returned is complete including all accessories and in ‘as new’ condition with all original packaging.
2. Cancelled orders/unwanted items - If the goods returned are complete including all accessories and in an ‘as new’ condition you will be refunded the full invoice amount less the cost of delivery incurred by ourselves when delivering the product to you.
3. If the goods returned are in an ‘as new’ condition but with accessories missing you will be refunded the full invoice price, less the cost of missing accessories (see below for a likely indication of the charges).
4. If the goods returned are not in a re-sellable condition we will not accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Monies will only be refunded once we have received the returned goods, this may take up to a maximum of 14 working days.
Exclusions to this cancellation policy:
Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to custom built or personalised products that have been ordered specifically such as custom length or terminated cables and special order furniture. Likewise for reasons of hygiene headphones may not be returned if the original packaging/seal has been opened. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Guide to charges for missing accessories (these are not fixed and the cost may be more or less than the amount shown:
1. Charger Power Adaptor: £40 Inc Vat
2. Headphones: £20 Inc Vat
3. Instruction manual: £10 Inc Vat
4. HDMI Lead: £20 Inc Vat
5. Media Card: £45 Inc Vat
6. Memory Stick: £45 Inc Vat
7. Rechargeable battery: £45 Inc Vat
8. Remote Control: £55 Inc Vat
Please contact our Customer Service Department for returns and refund enquiries on 01932 851110
Data Protection Act
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
Weybridge Audio will not be under any liability whatsoever in the event that Weybridge Audio is prevented or delayed from supplying or making delivery of any Goods by any reason or cause beyond Weybridge Audio’s control.
We try hard to provide a high level of customer service but mistakes can happen, if something does go wrong we will do our utmost to resolve any problems but should you feel the need to complain please email us email@example.com or telephone 01932 851110 between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Saturday. We will respond to your complaint within 5 working days.
Alternatively you may write to us at:
Weybridge Audio Ltd
4-6 Waterloo Terrace