With the SE-MJ561BT wireless Bluetooth headphones, you can listen to your favourite tunes anywhere at any time. These attractive headphones easily connect to Bluetooth-supporting smartphones and digital audio players, and offer hands-free calling thanks to a built-in microphone. Their large 40mm driver units deliver a rich, full-bodied sound and ensure high audio performance with a strong bass.
These headphones come in a high-quality aluminium housing with a soft padded, leather-like headband and ear pads for maximum comfort and durability. A convenient swivel mechanism allows you to swing out one cup, while listening to the other. This way, you can have a conversation without having to stop listening to your music altogether.
Advanced Bluetooth technology
Connect up to 8 Bluetooth-enabled devices without hassle via NFC one-touch technology. You can also make hands-free calls thanks to the built-in microphone.
Enjoy your music non-stop for 15 hours straight. Is the power down?
Just plug in your headphones with the included micro USB cable, recharge them for 3 hours, and they are good to go again.
3 simple buttons is all you need to operate the SE-MJ561BT: turn the power ON/OFF, play or pause your music, change the volume, accept calls and much more.
Pioneer SE-MJ561BT Bluetooth Headphones
· Type Fully Enclosed Dynamic Headphones
· Frequency Response 9 - 22.000 Hz
· Impedance 40 Ω
· Maximum Input Power 30 mW
· Sensitivity 109 dB
· Driver Unit Diameter 40 mm
· Features • Bluetooth audio
• NFC technology
• Multi-pairing (up to 8 devices)
• Hands-free calling with built-in mic
· Accessories 1 x Micro USB cable
· Power Source Built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery
· Power Consumption in Standby Mode 200 hours
· Operation time 15 hours (3 hours charging)
· Weight 160 g