The Pure One Classic Series II is a DAB digital and FM radio that looks great, sounds fantastic and is easy to use.
With a new Listen Later feature which enables you to save your favourite programme and play it back later, smooth satin-touch finish, a choice of colours, an input for your iPod/MP3 player and digital radio pause and rewind, One Classic Series II has something for everyone.
If you haven’t experienced digital radio yet, you’re in for a treat. There’s more station choice, easy station selection, extra information on the display and crisp, clear digital-quality sound.
One Classic Series II offers hours of portable listening per charge of the optional rechargeable ChargePAK C6L, reducing the cost to you and to the environment. Alternatively you can use six standard C size alkaline batteries.
Features also include FM with RDS, Intellitext, textSCAN, kitchen and sleep timers, a backlit display and USB upgradeability.
- DAB digital and FM radio
- Listen Later to save your favourite programme
- Intellitext for on-demand access to stored scrolling text from participating broadcasters
- textSCAN to pause and control scrolling text
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Clock with sleep timer
- Takes an optional ChargePAK C6L for portable listening.
- 30 presets (15 digital, 15 FM)
- Handy countdown kitchen timer
- Pause and rewind digital radio for up to 15 minutes
- Easy to use tone or radio alarm (mains power only)
- Aux input for iPod/MP3 player
- USB connector for product upgrades
Radio: Digital and FM. UK products receive DAB/FM; non-UK products receive DAB/DAB+/DMB-Radio/FM.
Speaker: Full-range 3" drive unit.
Input connectors: 12V DC power adapter socket (230V adapter supplied), Mini USB connector for software upgrades, 3.5mm Line in for auxiliary devices.
Output connectors: 3.5mm headphone socket.
LCD display: Custom, easy to read LCD with 16 x 2 character display plus status icons.
Mains power supply: 230V AC to 12V (0.8A) DC external power adapter.
Battery power supply: Six C (R14) batteries (not supplied) or ChargePAK C6L (available separately).
Approvals: CE marked. Compliant with the EMC and Low Voltage Directives (2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC). ETSI EN 300 401 compliant.
Dimensions: 210mm wide x 145mm high x 72mm deep (excluding controls).
Aerial: Integral telescopic aerial.
Warranty: Comprehensive two year warranty.
No posts found