Shure SE848 Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphones
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- For extended high-end clarity and second-to-none low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high
Patent-Pending Design for Unparalleled Low-End
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end roll-off at ~3dB at 90Hz (~10dB at 250Hz)
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequencyThis is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.Read moreGo to the glossary roll-off to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artifacts.
- Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
Customisable Frequency Response
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
Sound Isolating Design
- Comfortable, sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with audio, whether on-stage or on the go.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Two included cable lengths (45” and 60”) for flexible wearing options.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Durable, Sophisticated Design
- Engineered to survive demanding Shure quality standards
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement.
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear.
- Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior.
Included Fit Kit & Accessories
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to ears.
- Portable, zippered carrying case and waterproof/crush resistant road case included for a multiple carrying options
- Nozzle removal key included for nozzle insert change and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Volume attenuator, ¼” adapter, airline adapter, polishing cloth and cable clip also included.
Shure SE846 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones
- Speaker type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9 Ω
- Frequency range: 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cable length: 116 & 162 cm
- Colour: Clear
- Black Foam (SML)
- Soft Flex (SML)
- Yellow Foam (1 Pair)
- Triple Flange (1 Pair)
- 3.5 mm Adapter
- Airline Adapter
- Volume Control
- 116 cm detachable cable
- Nozzle Removal Key
- 2 Pairs of Nozzle Inserts
- Cable Clip
- Polishing Cloth
- Water & Crush Resistant Road Case
- In Ear