Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
The SRH1440 have been carefully designed to provide full range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design.
· 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
· Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
· Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
· Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
· Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
· Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
· Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
· Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
· Individually tested and serialized.
· Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
Shure SRH1440 Professional Open-Back Headphones
· Transducer Type: neodymium magnet
· Driver size: 40 mm
· Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/mW
· Impedance: 37 Ω
· Max. input power: 1000 mW
· Frequency range: 15 Hz – 27 kHz
· Net weight (without cable): 343 g
· Cable length: 2,1 m
· Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
· Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- Around Ear