Have twice the fun and save money with the Sonos One Twin pack
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request your favorite lullaby when you’re tucking the kids in.
Sonos One connects with Amazon Alexa easily over Wi-Fi. Just set up the speaker, select the Sonos skill in the Amazon Alexa app, and you’re all set to play music, get news and answers, manage your smart devices, and enjoy everything else Alexa does using nothing but your Sonos One.
Since Alexa responds to any voice, anyone in your home can take charge of the music. Kids can call out their favorite sing-alongs. Friends can skip or replay tracks and adjust audio settings, no app required. Party guests can request their favorite songs in real-time. No matter who says it, Sonos plays it.
· Play and control your music with your voice.
· Amazon Alexa built right in.
· Enjoy the full range of Alexa skills.
· Use your voice and Sonos app to manage all your music in one place.
· Send songs, news and more to Sonos speakers in other rooms.
· Rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
· Seamless all-black, all-white color to fit in any home.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of PLAY:1, Sonos One is backed by a
pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the
speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Everything that Alexa does
Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
Control any way you want
Sonos One seamlessly syncs voice, app, and touch commands, enabling you to manage music with a single word, tap of the app, or swipe of the speaker. Combine voice with the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Seamless all-black or all-white color, smooth matte finish, durable metal grille for an appearance that fits in any home.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off. Sonos One is designed with extra security — the hard-wire LED connection ensures no one is listening when you want privacy.
Fits almost anywhere
Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling or a speaker stand. Its small size also makes it perfect for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces.
Trueplay speaker tuning
Trueplay fine-tunes Sonos One to ensure you get the very best sound in any room, no matter where you put it.
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a Sub for deep bass. Or pair with your TV’s Playbar or Playbase for epic home theater surround sound
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your
music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.
Sonos One Specifications
· Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
· One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
· One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
· Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
· Six far-field microphone array, used for advanced beamforming and echo cancellation.
· Dimensions - H x W x D 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm.
· Weight 1.85 kg.
· Product finish - White with white matte grille or black with black matte grille.
· Top-panel features - Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
· Complete privacy - Two built-in microphones to enable future enhancements of Trueplay tuning.
Power & Networking
· Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
· WiFi, not Bluetooth - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
· Ethernet port - One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
· Sonos One, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos One QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.