Sonos Sub (Gen 3) - Everything sounds better with Sub
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to your Sonos system. Whether watching the latest blockbuster, bingeing the latest box set or listening to your favourite music the rich, deep bass that Sub produces raises the acoustic performance to another level.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
The problem with moving all that air to create bass is it makes most subwoofers shake, rattle, and roll. But not with SUB. Sonos positioned the drivers on opposite sides of the enclosure, face to face, to cancel out the force of all that vibration. Deep, delicious bass is all you’ll hear.
Made to be seen and heard
Most subwoofers are big black boxes without an ounce of personality or design integrity (which is why they’re usually hidden away in a corner). The award-winning and versatile design of the Sonos Sub features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it flat on its side.
Front and centre, or out of sight.
Stand it tall or lay it flat. You can even hide it under the sofa if you’d like. Either way, SUB brings out the bottomless bass you desire. SUB is equipped with rubber feet to prevent scratches and comes with additional felt feet if you want to lay it flat.
Wireless Connection & Simple Setup
Adding the Sonos Sub to another Sonos speaker is quick and simple. With no complicated wiring, simply plug in and press the connect button on the back of the Sub and add to your system via the Sonos app.
The app will automatically adjust your audio settings to balance your Sub with your speaker set-up for a flawlessly optimised listening experience.
Sonos Sub - Fills any room with deep, clear bass.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Wireless, one-button setup.
- Seamlessly integrates with other Sonos speakers.
- Place it anywhere in the room—even lying flat under a couch.
- Sleek, heart-pounding design in high-gloss black lacquer finish
Sonos SUB Specifications
Dimensions - H x W x D - 389 x 402 x 158 mm.
Weight - 16 kg.
Product finish - Premium white gloss; premium black gloss.
Side panel buttons & lights - Join button. LED indicates SUB status.
Power & Networking
Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi - connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Ethernet port - One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port provides the option to connect SUB to a wired home network.
CPU - Single core, 1 GHz
Memory - 256 MB SDRAM, 256 MB NAND Flash
Sonos SUB, power cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.