Latest store, delivery, installation & service info
Our showroom will re-open on Wednesday 2nd December and we look forward to welcoming our customers back instore.
The safety, health and well-being of all our customers and staff is our absolute priority, with this in mind we have introduced various measures including:
- limiting the number of customers’ in-store at any one time
- regularly cleaning any hard surfaces that customers may encounter including doors, displays, desk areas and credit card machines
- antibacterial hand wash station at the entry/exit of the showroom
Online orders & deliveries
Online orders are being processed and delivered as normal and we are here between 9.00 - 15.00 to answer any queries you may have before making your purchase. Our delivery partner DPD has implemented various measures including introducing contact free delivery, this means customers will not be asked to sign handheld units. You will still be provided with full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of your order. DPD will also provide a 1 hour time window for your delivery. Cut-off time for next-day delivery service is 13.00
Free Local delivery or click & collect
For our local customers that place orders via our website or by phone we offer free local delivery or click & collect from our Weybridge store. Our delivery staff are provided with disposable gloves, antibacterial cleaning gel and cleaning wipes to be used before and after every delivery.
We will continue to offer installation services locally where social distancing guidelines can be adhered to including the following points:
- Please keep at least 2m away from our install crews at all times
- If you can, stay in another room away from where our install crews are working – they’ll still get you to check everything is working OK before they leave
- Open windows in the room where we'll be working and where possible have doors open so we don’t need to touch door handles
Help & Support
We will endeavour to provide help and support as best we can via phone (01932 851121/851110) or by email
We will also continue to monitor developments very closely and will follow all Government and Public Health England guidance and advice. During this difficult time we hope you, your families and colleagues remain in good health. We deeply appreciate your continued support, understanding and co-operation during the days and weeks ahead.