Epson EH-LS12000B 4K Laser Home Cinema Projector
Enjoy the big screen experience at home with this stunning 4K Laser projector. A combination of high-end technologies come together to deliver exceptional image quality including a mightily impressive 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Epsom’s laser light-source with 3DLP provides exceptional brightness and vivid colours along with HDR10+ support. A pair of 4K/120Hz HDMI inputs support cutting-edge video sources, including next-gen games consoles like the Sony PS5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X.
An array of lasers
The precise picture starts with a laser array light source. Bulb-driven projectors naturally get dimmer over time. The laser-driven LS12000 will provide consistent brightness over its life span, which is rated at up to 20,000 hours. A laser light source also means it turns on instantly, runs cooler, and is more energy-efficient.
A trio of high-contrast LCD panels
The laser light source feeds three separate LCD panels for the blue, red, and green components of the image. It's an arrangement that makes for accurate colour performance and high colour brightness. Unlike DLP projectors that use a colour wheel to produce their full range of colours, three-LCD projectors have no chance of producing "rainbow effect" — a kind of visual artefact that some people can see with DLP projectors.
Advanced Epson pixel-shift technology
Pixel shifting is a technology that Epson has been putting to good use in their projectors for several years. The LS12000 features their most advanced version yet — 4K PRO-UHD. The projector displays portions of each 4K video frame in rapid succession by shifting the position of the pixels in four different phases. Bottom line: you'll see clear Ultra HD detail with all your 4K video sources.
Fully motorised optics
Thanks to powered zoom, focus and lens shift installing the EH-LS12000B is made much easier. A wide range of lens shift means the projector can be fitted in trickier locations and it enables a wider choice of screen options while powered zoom and focus help frame and focus the image to perfection.
Epson EH-LS12000B 4K 3LCD Projector
- 3-LCD, 3-chip image engine for outstanding color accuracy and color brightness, without any "rainbow" effect
- laser array light source delivers crisp image quality, instant on/off, and up to 20,000-hour life span
- advanced picture processing supports HDR (High Dynamic Range), including HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG formats
- 120Hz refresh rate, with support for 4K/120Hz video signals
- native 16:9 aspect ratio (can also display 21:9, 4:3, and other formats)
- recommended image size: 50" to 300"
- light output: 2,500 lumens
- 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio (with Dynamic Contrast mode enabled)
See Attachments tab above for spec sheet