Marantz PM6007 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
Marantz has been making this type of rugged, versatile integrated amp for years now, but they never rest on their laurels. The PM6007 builds on the legacy of its predecessors, upgrading the built-in 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analogue converter to ensure accurate, detailed playback of digital sources. And HDAM3 analogue audio circuitry delivers faster signal transfer and better transient response.
The PM6007 delivers Marantz’ trademark musical sound and is an ideal choice for those looking to enter the world of Hi-Fi separates. Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per channel
Current Feedback Amplifier
The Current Feedback Amplifier technology provides wide-bandwidth and high-speed sound reproduction. In combination with the high current power supply, the PM6007's amplifier holds a large energy reserve to easily drive even the most demanding speakers. An advanced thermal compensation avoids memory distortion for clean amplification under any circumstances.
Reference Quality D/A Conversion For Digital Input
The PM6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion. It is equipped with a reference class D/A converter, which provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit resolution for optimum fidelity with your Hi-Res audio file types.
High Current Power Supply
The power supply supports high current, high speed Schottky Barrier Diodes and high current storage capacitors fed by a Toroidal Transformer that together provide wide dynamic range and low impedance drive capability.
A Toroidal Transformer has several advantages over a normal EI core transformer. The highly efficient design delivers more power compared to the same size EI core transformer. In addition, the shape of the Toroidal Transformer delivers low electromagnetic radiation and mechanical vibration for better sound quality.
Versatile Connectivity with Hi-res Audio Support
PM6007 features 3 digital inputs (1 x coax, 2 x optical) with Hi-Res audio compatibility and then 5 gold plated analogue inputs including a dedicated phono input featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to ensure the best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- AK4490 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources
- high-current toroidal power transformer for clean playback and smooth handling of demanding speaker loads
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM® SA3) and current feedback amplification for accuracy and control under high-drive conditions
- front-panel tone control knobs (treble and bass)
- Source Direct mode bypasses tone controls
- frequency response 10-70,000 Hz (+0dB, -1dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 102 dB (line in), 83 dB (phono)
- remote control included
For detailed specifications please see the PM6007 data sheet found under the attachements tab