- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell or trade your data to 3rd parties.
- To make it easy for you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
- To delete your data if it is no longer required.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
How we use your information:
Your name and contact details may be used to:
- To process and deliver your orders.
- Send order updates by text, e-mail or by telephone.
- Send you information by e-mail or post about new products and services
- To improve customer service
- For customer service and product support.
Your date of birth information:
- For Finance applications if applicable and for fraud prevention.
Your payment information:
Weybridge Audio do not store credit card details on our servers, these are processed directly by the credit card processing company Sagepay on their secure payment system.
Your contact history with us:
- For customer service and support.
Purchase history and saved items
- What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time.
- To remember your wish list.
- To provide customer service, support and to deal with returns.
Information about the devices you use on our website
Information you give us when you browse our website, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
Sharing your information:
We will not sell to or share your personal data with any third party – including your name, address, email address.
However, in order to fulfil your order and to provide relevant services we will share it with the following:
- Payment service providers and delivery companies (Sagepay, Parcelforce, Royal Mail etc)
- Companies that provide services selected by you such as SKY UK
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, finance companies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies.
- Manufacturers when spare parts are sent to you or for warranty purposes.
- Service engineers or technicians repairing products in your home or work premises.
- We may provide third parties with data and analytics about our customers however before doing so we will make sure that the data does not identify you.
We will only send you marketing messages if you consent for us to do so.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can stop receiving marketing messages by
- clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your request we will update your customer profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages from Weybridge Audio.
Please note that opting out of marketing communications will not stop communications being sent in respect to orders or customer related issues.
From time to time we may target Weybridge Audio banners and adverts to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital and online marketing solutions including the likes of Google Shopping and Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of the Weybridge Audio site and or advertising banners that you have previously clicked on.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Third party links
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We will keep your information for as long as you have an account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide product related services.
Your right to view stored date
Under the data protection act, you have a legal right to view any personal data stored on our servers. Should you wish to see a copy of this information, please send a Stamped Addressed Envelope to our registered office together with a cheque for £10 made payable to "Weybridge Audio Ltd to cover the admin cost and we will provide a breakdown within 30 days.
How to contact us
or in writing to:
Weybridge Audio Ltd
4-6 Waterloo Terrace