Terms & Conditions / FAQs
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. To order goods using this website you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the mainland UK. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
Product Information / Description
Whilst we take every step to ensure that the goods we sell are described accurately, our information is gathered from various sources, some of which themselves may be inaccurate. We cannot therefore guarantee the absolute reliability of our site content. Customers should use our site in conjunction with manufacturer websites to ensure total accuracy of description.
The price payable for the goods we sell will be confirmed at the time you place your order. All our prices include VAT. The advertised price does not constitute a legally-binding contract and we reserve the right to alter the pricing if a product has been priced incorrectly. Should this be necessary we will contact you whereby you can choose to re order at the correct price or cancel the original order with a full refund.
At Weybridge Audio we are constantly monitoring our prices to ensure that we are as competitive as possible but please let us know if you find the same item advertised for less elsewhere, we can't promise to match every offer but we will do our very best. Price match must be negotiated at the time of purchase as we are unable to offer this retrospectively. Please call 01932 851110 or email [email protected] for more information.
Loyalty Voucher Promotions
From time-to-time certain products may be promoted on-line with loyalty vouchers - the loyalty voucher value may be used as payment or part payment towards your next on-line purchase. The voucher code will be emailed to you on completion of your initial purchase. The loyalty voucher promotions are only valid for the specific products as advertised and are not applicable to package deals that may include the same product (unless specifically advertised as so)
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro and PayPal. We will require the cardholder’s information including full name and address details which must match those held by the card issuer (billing address of the credit or debit card). Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing and delivery of your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received. BACS (bank transfer) and cheques are accepted as methods of payment but goods will only be despatched once the payment has been cleared which can take at least 5 working days.
Accepting orders and security
Before we accept your order, we may use the information you have given to us, or we already hold about you, or which we receive from any enquiry we may make to confirm your identity. This assists us to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
1. A signature will be required at the point of delivery. You will be signing to say that you have received the number of parcels shown on the delivery paper-work and that they are in good condition - if this is not the case, you must make a note of any discrepancies / damage on the driver's documentation. Any damage / loss must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
2. We deliver to the UK mainland only.
3. We include free next day delivery* on all orders with a value over £119, for orders under £119 we offer a choice of standard delivery (2-5 days) for £4.95 or next day* delivery for £7.50 (*item must be in stock and order received before 1.00pm). For non-stock items please email us or call 01932 851121 to check delivery times. During the checkout process you will have the option of choosing your preferred delivery date.
4. We may contact you to establish whether you have the necessary accessories to connect your equipment to ensure hassle-free use of your purchase and optimise the performance of your product.
5. We may contact you as a security precaution to prevent fraudulent transactions.
6. On rare occasions certain goods may be unavailable for reasons outside of our control, in this instance we will contact you with an expected delivery date whereby you can choose to either wait or cancel the order for a full refund. If you agree to wait for delivery and the goods are not delivered within the agreed timescale you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. Orders will be delivered on our behalf by one of our couriers and made between 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. If a timed delivery is required (e.g., before 12.00pm, Saturday) we can arrange this for you but at extra cost.
7. Our courier companies are not insured to enter your house/premises and will therefore require your help (or other recipient) in handling any order in excess of 25kgs. Our couriers will only deliver goods to the ground floor. Please note that we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by a delay in delivering goods if we were not responsible for the delay.
8. Whilst every effort is made to deliver your purchases on time, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery, or for consequential financial loss due to non or late delivery.
9. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us immediately via email [email protected] or telephone our Customer Service Department on 01932 851110 We strongly recommend that you keep the original packaging in case you have any reason to return your purchase to us in the future, this will help to protect it from any damage during transit.
10. If a delivery attempt fails (nobody in to sign for delivery) a second delivery attempt will be made the following day, if this is also unsuccessful the item will then be returned to the local depot and then on to our own warehouse - in this case a new delivery will be organised and charged for or if the item is no longer required a refund will be issued less our shipping costs. (This excludes items that have been refused due to obvious signs of damage during transit. This does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.)
We are authorised dealers for all the products we sell and all items are supplied with the standard manufacturer’s warranty period (5 years for televisions, ranging from 12 months to 5 years for other products, please contact us for details or visit the manufacturer's own website to confirm). The guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse. In addition, routine maintenance (retuning of channels, software updates etc), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc) and cosmetic damage and are not covered.
If your product should fail within the guarantee period, please contact our Customer Service Department for instructions on how to arrange an under-warranty repair. Our Customer Service Department can be contacted on 01932 851110 Monday - Saturday 9.00am to 5.00 pm, alternatively please email [email protected]
Cancellations & Returns
Weybridge Audio has a thirty-day return policy on all products purchased through our website. To return goods, the customer must inform us in writing, by email to [email protected] within thirty days stating that you wish to return a product. Please include your name, address, and original order number in all correspondence. In line with the UK Distance Selling Regulations, the cost of returning the item to Weybridge Audio is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty in which case, we will arrange to collect the faulty item at our expense). It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item arrives safely and in good condition so we would suggest using an insured courier/postal service.
For larger items we can arrange collection using our own couriers and the shipping charge will be deducted from the refund.
The goods must be returned to us in 'as new' condition, complete with 'as new' original packaging and accessories. Any 'free gifts' supplied with the goods must also be returned (if not returned the full value of free gifts will be deducted from the refund)
Exclusions to cancellations & return policy:
1. Headphones can only be returned for a refund if sent back with the hygiene seals and cellophane packaging unbroken.
2. Custom built or personalised products that have been ordered specifically such as custom length or terminated cables and special-order furniture cannot be returned
Full refund of the cost of the goods will be given upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department who will check if all the correct products have been returned and that they are in satisfactory condition.
1. Faulty goods returns - If the goods are being returned as faulty and the fault is confirmed by our returns department you will be refunded the full invoice amount (provided the item returned is complete including all accessories and in ‘as new’ condition with all original packaging.
2. Cancelled orders/unwanted items - If the goods returned are complete including all accessories and in an ‘as new’ condition you will be refunded the full invoice amount. The cost of returning the item to Weybridge Audio is the responsibility of the customer, you must also ensure that the item arrives safely and in good condition so we would suggest using an insured courier/postal service.
3. If the goods returned are in an ‘as new’ condition but with accessories missing you will be refunded the full invoice price, less the cost of replacing the missing accessories.
4. If the goods are returned in not ‘as-new’ condition (scuff marks, scratches, dents etc) the cost of remedying the damage will be deducted from the refund amount.
5. If the goods returned are not in a re-sellable condition, we will not accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Monies will only be refunded once we have received the returned goods, this may take up to a maximum of 14 working days.
Exclusions to this cancellation policy:
Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to custom built or personalised products that have been ordered specifically such as custom length or terminated cables and special-order furniture. Likewise for reasons of hygiene in-ear headphones may not be returned if the original packaging/ hygiene seal has been opened. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for returns and refund enquiries on 01932 851110
Data Protection Act
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
Weybridge Audio will not be under any liability whatsoever in the event that Weybridge Audio is prevented or delayed from supplying or making delivery of any Goods by any reason or cause beyond Weybridge Audio’s control.
We try hard to provide a high level of customer service but mistakes can happen, if something does go wrong we will do our utmost to resolve any problems but should you feel the need to complain please email us [email protected] or telephone 01932 851110 between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Saturday. We will respond to your complaint within 5 working days.
Alternatively, you may write to us at:
Weybridge Audio Ltd 4-6 Waterloo Terrace Baker Street Weybridge Surrey KT13 8BS