Monitor Audio W165 In-Wall Speakers
The Monitor Audio W165 in-wall speakers incorporate a 6.5-inch MMPII bass driver with Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM gold dome tweeter to provide high performance sound with a wide frequency response and excellent sound dispersion.
The W165's are easy to drive and make an ideal match for the likes of Sonos, Denon Heos and other multi-room audio systems as well as more traditional mini systems and separate components.
Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter and high-frequency (+3dB / 0dB /-3dB) level adjustment.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Audio match with Bronze and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Monitor Audio W165 In-Wall Speaker
60 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
20 - 65 W
Drivers Unit Complement
6.5” MMP®II cone bass driver
1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
HF Level Switch
(+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Overall Dimensions:(including grille) (HxW)
370 mm x 250 mm
Overall Depth:(including grille)
Cut Out Dimensions:(HxW)
332 mm x 213 mm
6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
(UL V0 Fire Retardant, RoHS2 Compliant)
No posts found